If you're struggling to think of a suitable present for your mum on Mother's Day, here are a few green, eco-friendly, ethical, organic and fairtrade suggestions:
- Mother's Day card – Fairtrade Handmade Cheerful Bouquet Card £3.25 from Traidcraft
- Green People Skin Awakening Mother's Day Gift – Anti-ageing skincare treats which pamper to enhance the skins natural radiance. Was £26.90 now £24.95 plus free postage on your first order and with every order in March they will include a £5 off voucher to spend on your next order made from seeded paper. Once you have redeemed your voucher, plant it & watch the flowers grow! What a lovely idea!
- Bweju Recycled Metal Photo Frame £19.95 – Beautifully embossed and fairtrade too.
- Roosting Nest Pocket with Cedar Roof £7.99 – If your Mum loves wildlife how about this nest pocket made from sturdy natural cedar (FSC managed woodlands) for durability (without use of toxic stains). The nest will provide warm space for small birds to roost on cold days and in the evening. This can help preserve body fat and aid survival. The nest could also be used by small birds.
- Lavera Body Spa: Organic Rose Garden Body Lotion £7.95 – Contains invigorating Organic Wild Rose Oil rich in Vitamin A, C and E plus additional anti-ageing properties, gently cares for your skin. The senuous delicate rose fragrance relaxes your senses. Big Green Smile are currently offering a free lip balm with any 2 Lavera products so why not add Lavera Body Spa: Organic Rose Garden Creamy Body Wash £6.45.
- Yummy Mummy Truffle Box (16 Truffles) £11.99 – 16 delicious truffles including Milk Chocolate Mango Caramel & White Chocolate Strawberry Champagne Truffles. Also available as a box of 4 for £3.99. If you've never tried Montezuma's before I suggest you treat yourself too! They make the best chocolate buttons…mmmm. Organic Giant Chocolate Buttons £8.37 for 3 bags chosen from dark, milk and white chocolate. Because they're so yummy I find I only need 1 or 2 for a little chocolate treat which is much healthier than eating a whole bag of some other buttons.
Hope that's given you some inspiration!
Found this website useful?
Please consider donating a few pounds to help me develop this site. Or share this post with your friends and follow me on social media. Thanks for your support!