An eco-friendly home and garden is easy to achieve in small, manageable steps. You can start with green cleaning using environmentally-friendly products and going plastic-free where possible. Use re-usable products instead of single-use items and don't flush things down the toilet that don't belong in our sewers.
Popular posts for an eco-friendly home and garden
As it’s Plastic-free July, I'm giving you some simple plastic-free swaps and tips on how…
Curtains and other items made from textiles use a lot of material to make. So…
There's no need to throw away this dish brush when it needs replacing because you…
The great thing about green cleaning is that it can be cheaper than buying standard cleaning products. It's better for the health of you and your family when you're not polluting the air around you with harmful chemicals.
- How to prevent and remove limescale in your toilet
- How to clean a shower head using vinegar
- How to remove limescale in a kettle
- Spring clean eco-friendly home: Cleaning with bicarbonate of soda
- How to remove limescale from tiles using natural products
- 6 natural laundry whiteners – eco alternative to bleach
- Review: E-cloth Deep Clean Mop Set
Eco-friendly home accessories
Find out more about eco accessories for your home and garden.
How to have a greener kitchen including eco-friendly products.