If you suffer from highly reactive or sensitive skin, then Pai Skincare could offer you the perfect solution. They understand the need for gentle, natural ingredients which won't irritate your skin. Their range uses only the highest grade, plant-based ingredients and includes products developed for various skin problems such as:
- Anti-redness and hypersensitivity
- Dry and dehydrated
- Contact Dermatitis
All Pai products are certified organic by the Soil Association, and it was the first skin care company to “list all ingredients in plain English, so you don't need a chemistry degree to understand what's in the bottle.” These ingredients are certified by accredited sources such as Ecocert, National Association for Sustainable Agriculture Australia (NASAA) and the Soil Association.
Pai Skincare trial pack is a great way to try this skincare systems at a bargain price of £5. The kit contains 6 samples and a FREE muslin cloth:
Pai products contain:
- No Alcohol
- No Artificial fragrances
- No Beeswax
- No Formaldehyde (including Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate)
- No Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
- No Parabens (including Japanese Honeysuckle)
- No Phenoxyethanol
- No Petrochemicals
- No Phthalates
Pai Skincare offers customers:
- FREE UK DELIVERY, with the option to upgrade to a next day service for a small charge
- FREE EU & NORDIC DELIVERY, with the option to upgrade to priority services for a small free
- FREE US DELIVERY, on orders over a certain value
- Shipping within two days to over 40 countries worldwide
- Detailed and expert advice on how to manage their skin
- 30 day moneyback guarantee on all full-size products
Environmental and ethical
- Stationery and packaging is produced from recycled materials where possible
- All invoice slips, boxes and bottles can be recycled after use
- No animal testing
- No ingredients from companies that test on animals
- First ever cosmetics company to be SEE accredited. The SEE Companies kitemark recognises a company's Social, Ethical and Environmental credentials.
Join the discussion
Have you got sensitive skin? Are you already a fan of Pai? What products do you like? What other natural and organic brands can you recommend?
Found this website useful?
Please consider donating a few pounds to help me develop this site. Or share this post with your friends and follow me on social media. Thanks for your support!