Treat your hands to a little luxury with Fair Squared Almond Hand Soap which gently cleanses and nourishes hands with fair trade olive oil and almond oil.
Our hands are one of the hardest working parts of our bodies so deserve a special kind of hand soap. Fair Squared Almond Hand Soap is a luxury liquid hand soap which has been created to moisturise at the same time as clean your hands. Fairtrade olive oil, sourced from Palestine, has natural vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids and antioxidants to help nourish skin and fight the signs of aging. Hands are exposed most of the time so are often one of the first places to show signs of aging. Fairtrade almond oil from Pakistan adds extra nourishing benefits. The soap looks and feels almost like a cream and leaves hands feeling clean and moisturised. It has a lovely fragrance and a little goes a long way.
Comes in a simple plastic bottle which looks good without the need for “fancy, wasteful packaging”. A pump dispenser makes it easy to use and the bottle can be recycled.
- Cruelty-free (certified by PETA)
- Natrue certified
- Fair trade
- No parabens, SLS, phthalates or PEGs
Use within 6 months of opening
Where to buy online
- Love Lula – £7.95
- Fair2me website – 9.95 EUR (approx. £7.62 at time of writing) and Fair 2 Me ship EU wide
The brand: Fair Squared
FAIR SQUARED started in Newcastle, UK in 2011 and now based in Cologne, Germany. Their aim is to offer a “fair and organic alternative to every bodycare product in the market” so they’re going to be busy!
We work towards fair pay and fair conditions for workers: social engagement, protection of the environment and of animals are core values of our company.
Read more about Fair Squared’s ethics on their website.
Fair Squared’s product range also includes:
- condoms made from fair trade rubber farmed in Kerala, south India
- lip balms
- hand cream
- Coco Glucoside
- Sodium Coco Sulfate
- Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate
- Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate
- Olea Europaea Oil
- Xanthan Gum
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil
- Sodium Benzoate
- Citric Acid
You may also be interested in…
- Review: Weleda Skin Food skin repair cream for dry, damaged skin
- Review: Pai Skincare Camellia & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser
- Review: Narynda Skincare Heel Balm – best foot cream for cracked heels?