Your hand hygiene is so important so when you can’t wash your hands with soap & water, try these green, natural, alcohol-free alternatives which could be kinder to your skin than conventional hand sanitisers.
Hand washing with soap vs hand sanitiser
Hand washing with soap and water and then drying them thoroughly is the most effective method of cleaning hands according to the World Health Organisation but when you’re not able to do that, you can use a hand gel or hand sanitiser.
Bentley Organic Hand Sanitiser with Organic Aloe Vera
- Proven to kill 99.9% of germs
- Tested and passed by a British Government Laboratory to kill H1N1 Influenza Virus, Swine Flu
- Up to 125 applications
- Soil Association-certified – made with 90% organic ingredients
- Organic Aloe Vera moisturises your hands
- Alcohol, paraben and fragrance free
Bentley Organic Hand Sanitiser – Ingredients
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Lauryl Betaine, Lactic Acid, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Extract, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate.
* Certified Organically Grown Ingredient
Bentley Organic Moisturising Hand Sanitizer with Organic Lemon Oil
This is a similar product to the above with added lemon oil for a fresh citrus fragrance and it contains 93% organic ingredients.
- Big Green Smile – £3.50 / 50ml
Green People Organic Children Sticky Hand Sanitiser
Green People’s Sticky Hand Sanitiser is a natural and effective antibacterial hand foam with a citrus fragrance.
- Perfect size to pop in your hand-bag or changing bag for days out
- Organic Tree Tree extract has strong antiseptic properties
- Good value as up to 200 squirts per bottle as a little goes a long way
- Contains organic Aloe Vera, Tea Tree, Orange & Mandarin
- To clean hands just apply a small amount and rub together, no need to wash off.
- Can also be used on a cloth to wipe faces, clean toys and high chairs.
- Suitable for children and babies so useful for nappy changes.
Green People Organic Children Sticky Hand Sanitiser – Ingredients
Aqua (Spring Water), Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside (Plant Derived), Levulinic Acid (Plant Derived), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice Powder*, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract*, Galactoarabinan (Larch Tree Extract), Aroma [Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin) Peel Oil*, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Herb Oil^, Cedrus Altantica (Cedar) Wood Oil^], Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Citral*, Limonene*, Linalool*. *96.7% Organic ^Fairly Traded
- Green People £4.50 / 30ml travel size
- Big Green Smile £8.99 / 100ml
- Ethical Collection £9.99 / 100ml
You may also be interested in…
- Review: Fair Squared Almond Hand Soap
- Review: Weleda Skin Food skin repair cream for dry, damaged skin
- What’s the green alternative to baby & wet wipes?